Friday, April 5, 2019

My life in 120 words... or more.

I was born in Santiago, i have two brothers and two sisters, i lived y San Bernardo until the eleven years, we went to live at Maria Pinto, near of Melipilla.

My father is a constructor master, and my mother is a housewife, my sister has two children, she work and study, she is very hard and live with my grandmother, my brother work and study and live with us, my other brother work and he has one son. My little sister has six years and i love her, she is a charm <3

In Melipilla i studied my secondary education and then i was lived to Santiago because i got in to the University, i was very happy, but i had to move to Santiago and live with my aunt. My PSU score it was not enough, but i enter for SIPEE, at first i gived shame say it, but now not. 

i study chemistry and pharmacy in the University of Chile, in my four year. I´m in the selection of taekwondo of the faculty, i good hitting kicks haaha, also i practice swimming. 
In the University i did a few friends, and i have boyfriend, they make me happy, usually i very bitter. 




















2 comments:

  1. Hi chami, i think that you have a very interesting life, althougth you english in horrible, it is getting better, i hope you all the best, i send you a lot of kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taekwondo it's sooooo cool 😍😍

    ReplyDelete

postgraduate uwu

I believe that, at some point in his career, any student has thought about the idea of doing a postgraduate, or maybe not haha. well, I ha...