Friday, May 24, 2019

I chose this career because…


I remember that i was a child wanted a builder, as my father, then I thought of becoming an engineer, because my parents said that is a good career. When i was at secondary I wanted to study medicine, but is a job very sacrificed.

One day my sister in law speaks to me about her job, she work in a laboratory, and she told me about the pharmaceutical chemist and it called my attention, that’s how I decided study chemistry and pharmacy.  My second option was environmental chemistry, because I’m interested the environment and I like the chemistry. Finally, I decided study chemistry and pharmacy, because belongs to the health area.

Now, in my fourth year of career, I can tell that I don’t regret my decision, i like this career and hope someday work in a laboratory and be able to contribute to science.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you´l can contribute to science.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's incredible that you have so little left to finish the career. I hope you can work in a great laboratory

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a chemist and work in a lab it look very funny and amaizing, I hope you can makes your dreams true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that a lot of secondary students thought to study medicine in the university, included me

    ReplyDelete
  6. So well that your sister has inspired you to choose this career, I hope you achieve your dreams, contribute to science and inspire others!

    ReplyDelete

postgraduate uwu

I believe that, at some point in his career, any student has thought about the idea of doing a postgraduate, or maybe not haha. well, I ha...