Wednesday, January 1, 2020

postgraduate uwu


I believe that, at some point in his career, any student has thought about the idea of doing a postgraduate, or maybe not haha. well, I have thought about doing a postgraduate in the future, because I like to be constantly learning, besides, research has always attracted my attention. 


If at this time I had to choose a postgraduate, this would have to be related to pharmacology because I like everything related to pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, I would like to study alcoholism in this postgraduate.

I would like to take the postgraduate course in Chile, the university of Chile if possible, because it limits me not knowing other languages, although in the future I plan to learn English and German abroad, in case I could do this, I would like to study in a part-time course, because when finishing my undergraduate, I would like to work and live alone as soon as possible; if I did a full-time course I could not work and I would starve to death haha, and I think I would not do an online course because if it comes to learning I like to interact in person with others, I hear myself demanding but they say that dreaming is free haha.

If all these incredible plans go well, I would continue my studies abroad this time, but for now I have to dedicate myself to learn what I have left of the race and upload my grades (the notes are an important requirement to apply for jojo scholarships).


No comments:

Post a Comment

postgraduate uwu

I believe that, at some point in his career, any student has thought about the idea of doing a postgraduate, or maybe not haha. well, I ha...