Friday, June 7, 2019

The movie that won my heart

Love is the only thing we are capable of perceiving that transcends the dimensions of time and space.”   
ANNE HATHAWAY- brand


Since i was a child i like the movies, with my family we sat watch movies. I liked movies of terror, drama, romantic, or real life stories, but i didn´t liked the movies of science fiction, because I didn´t liked the space, is big and dark, and I was scared. When I was seventeen I watched interstellar, is a movie about travel to other planets, because the human looking for other planet for life, this movie approach the relativity theory and the sacrifices that the persons are willing do it for saves the humanity. This movie is a little sad but very exciting; how Hollywood tries of explicate the dimension fifth for what all people understand it. Since that moment I love the science fiction and obviously this movie <3. Now I go speech about of astronomy and are very interesting.


If you haven´t seen this movie, you must see it, you must!!!! Because is a movie that approach the science, and theories among other things. Also the quality of this movie is very good. 


4 comments:

  1. I saw that movie in 2017 and is incredible. I want to see it a few times more for understand more of the film and the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this film is really beautiful and extrange at the same time. the story is so confuse, but the meaning is very true. Love is the only thing that transcends the time and space

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if seen this movie is better than eat an avorgueza. (???)

    ReplyDelete

postgraduate uwu

I believe that, at some point in his career, any student has thought about the idea of doing a postgraduate, or maybe not haha. well, I ha...