Friday, May 31, 2019

dry as a raisin


In this moment of my life my favorite piece of technology is the hair dryer.

My mom never liked the hair dryer, because this harm hair, so in my childhood never use this. Always I have had the hair very spongy, with frizz, so I don´t use my free hair but I would like. This year my brother buy a hair dryer to my mom, but I use it hehe J. Now I don´t need wait that my hair dry with the wind, now I wash my hair at the night and dry it, I so happy.

My hair see very ordered, more ever beautiful, for this the hair dryer I like much.

If one day my hair dryer decomposes, I don´t mind, because 20 years of my life I lived without this, but I will wear the hair dryer until that break down, I hope that this don´t happen yet :D

4 comments:

  1. I hope your hair dryer survive some more years, it is something important to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost never use hair dryer because my hair is short, but for some people is important, like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand you soooo much, my hair is a nightmare without a hair dryer

    ReplyDelete
  4. the hair dryer is one of the hairdressing devices that my mdre uses the most

    ReplyDelete

postgraduate uwu

I believe that, at some point in his career, any student has thought about the idea of doing a postgraduate, or maybe not haha. well, I ha...