Friday, October 4, 2019

you are borred? see this

i will write about a anime that is very interesting, for me haha, this anime is called "boku dake ga inai machi", or "erased" in english.

This anime have manga, this was written by Kei Sanbe, and the anime was directed by Tomohiko Ito and produced by Kenta Suzuki and Taku Matsuo. 
This anime have 12 episodes and each episode lasts about 20-24 minutes, counting the opening and ending.

The story focuses on Satoru Fujinuma, is a frustrated mangaka and he works part-time as a delivery man, this guy have an ability that allows travel to past after of a incident or accident, he sometimes help in this incident or others times not, but one day he is involved in a situation that forces him to travel to very past and solve this situation.

I recommend this anime because his story wraps you and how is about mystery, the viewer raises his own conclusions about what's happening. Personally, i got excited with this anime because the life gave the character a new opportunity but everything has a price.

You can see this anime in animeflv o other page of free anime, also this anime have a live-action film on Netflix but is better the anime, according to me haha.


3 comments:

  1. What a great anime. I like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like anime, but this one sounds interesting for the "time travel" stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see this anime, it sounds ideal for me, with time travel and short

    ReplyDelete

postgraduate uwu

I believe that, at some point in his career, any student has thought about the idea of doing a postgraduate, or maybe not haha. well, I ha...