Friday, June 28, 2019

My life with Marilyn


A few years ago we adopt a kitty, call it Muchita, our Muchita gave birth kittens and one kitten, called Albina, gave birth kittens and one kitten of Albina, called Bellota, gave birth kittens haha, one cat died :( and my father wanted gift the other cat, but i don´t wanted gift it, so my father said that if i wanted take care the kitty i should castrate it; i did it like that. I have 4 cats but this kitty is my favorite, it call Marilyn but i always say it “watona” haha. My Marilyn has 5 years old, and has it one sister of other generation, called Pindi, i love it too hihi.

Marilyn is a kitty of average stature, and it fur is of two colors, black and white, Marilyn had one mole on the snout, as the actress Marilyn, but her mole is fake.

I love to Marilyn because in my house no one love it, they say that it meow much , and it eat much, also it eat the chicks and my parents get angry but this kitty is very loving with me, also it follows me always, and it likes that touched  its the stomach.

I love my cats it take away the stress, and i love its purr :) 



                               this picture i call it feline energy 

2 comments:

postgraduate uwu

I believe that, at some point in his career, any student has thought about the idea of doing a postgraduate, or maybe not haha. well, I ha...