Friday, October 11, 2019

My future job?!?!?!?

I don't know what do i want to do, actually it scares me to think about that now. I think that study a career that has many job opportunities brings advantages and disadvantages.

something that i have clear is that i don't wanna work in a private pharmacy, at least not all my life because is very routine, maybe i should work in a job where i doing different things every so often, sometimes i think that maybe i should dedicate myself to the area of research but i very insecure and i may not be smart enough to dedicate myself to this and be able to get stable job.

when i work i hope that in this job i should not travel much, every now and then it would be fine. on the other hand, i would like have a salary that allows me to have for all my basic needs and to be able to save.

I study chemistry and pharmacy and i like this because i think that is a career that balances health area and science, i enjoy learning about of drugs and its mechanisms of action in the human body. I hope can graduate from university and be a competent professional, or if i want in the future dedicate me to research i hope that the university gave me a scholarship to get a PhD  hahaah or follow my studies abroad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

postgraduate uwu

I believe that, at some point in his career, any student has thought about the idea of doing a postgraduate, or maybe not haha. well, I ha...