Wednesday, June 19, 2019

The universe in one photograph



Well, really I don´t know appreciate the art of photograph but always there are exception. This imagen I like as also I like images of the same style, but I choose this imagen because was taken in the north of Chile, it can observe two ALMA radio telescopes.


When I was go to secondary, I went at a speech about astronomy and I found interesting that a country in the end of world, it was important for the astronomy. A day I was go to Serena and I was can see Saturn for a radio telescope, it was amazing.

This photograph was taken in april 2014 in Atacama desert, by Babak A. Tafreshi, it can observe the southern cross constellation and ALMA radio telescope. It look magic.For me the photographs of stars are beautiful, it make me feel quiet and I reflect about of insignificant we are in comparison of universe.


PD: a photograph of my dog <3 (RIP :c) taken By me, haha.
















1 comment:

postgraduate uwu

I believe that, at some point in his career, any student has thought about the idea of doing a postgraduate, or maybe not haha. well, I ha...