Friday, September 6, 2019

I would travel...

well, really i am not very interested in travel to others countries, i would like to meet all Chile and later i would think in meet others countries, but in this moment i interested in a neighbors country.

I would travel to Perú, because i like very much the peruvian gastronomy, i have eaten"ají de gallina", "causa rellena", "jalea", "ceviche", "lomo saltado" and more, my favorite is "fettuccine con crema a la huancaina y lomo saltado", haha it´s very pig. Perú is a very turistic country because, have desert, beach, mountain range and jungle. these beaches are diferent to others because the beaches are surrounded for desert, also in its jungle there are ancient inca ruins, the best known is Machupichu in Cusco. Also i wish meet Tacna or Arequipa and touch a llama, these animals are very cute, but if i go to Perú i would not eat cuy, because serve it fried.

I would not like to live in Perú because is a country with a wet weather and i sweat a lot, i would die dehydrated XD.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of visit Machu Picchu, but I don't like the spicy food. I don't know if i would survive there too.

    ReplyDelete

postgraduate uwu

I believe that, at some point in his career, any student has thought about the idea of doing a postgraduate, or maybe not haha. well, I ha...