Friday, September 13, 2019

Disconnected from the world

My best holidays was when i was children, my family and me were traveling all holidays to Portezuelo, in Chillan. Portezuelo is a rural zone, my grandfather, father of my mother, lived here when he was young, so we visited to grandfather´s family. I remember that we were going for whole 3 months or more.

In the house of my great grandparents, there was not drinking water, television signal, internet, but there was electric light. further the others families they lived to kilometers of great grandparent´s house.

In Portezuelo, lived my uncles and cousins, well they live there yet; my mom sent my brothers and me  to look for drinking water where my uncles and we walked and walked until arriving to his house, here we played with my cousins, we went out to discover new places, we ate homemade bread, we took care the sheep and finally we arrived with the water to the house.

Others days my brothers played to "kingdom", my older brother was the king, and my other brother and me were the soldiers, we kingdom was on a hill, and all days we had new missions, many times my brother and me fought and the game was over.

also we were going where my great aunt, there we watched television or we played.

In this place was my best holidays of all my life, because i was with my whole family and we had fun together; they are memories that i keep with melancholy.


1 comment:

  1. Don't see it with melancholy, remember it with much love c:

    ReplyDelete

postgraduate uwu

I believe that, at some point in his career, any student has thought about the idea of doing a postgraduate, or maybe not haha. well, I ha...