Friday, September 27, 2019

My pets

In my house we had seven pets, three dogs and four cats
Muchita
Muchita
When i was child, one day i saw a cat at the top of a tree, i said to my mom, and she accepted adopt to cat, female cat. She´s called Muchita. Muchita gave birth more cat, and one of this female cat, called Albina, gave birth more cats, and one cat, called bellota, gave birth more cats, she gave birth to Marilyn and Pindi. But one day Bellota went for a walk and she did not return :(.

Tusan
When my brother came back to live with my parents, he brought a female cat, called Tusan. Then my father arrive at home with two puppies, unfortunately one puppy die, and his brother was very sick, my mom took it to the vet, and now he is health, and he's called Oliver <3.
Bindi

One day my mom said that she wanted to have a little dog, so my dad gave her a Chilean terrier, is a female dog, called Bindi, she is very small and very loving.
and ultimately, my brother picked up from the street a little dog, he's called Spike, he is very messy, and he eat the chickens of my parents, and they get very angry, even so we love it.

Oliver with the 3 pippies
I said "i had 7 pets" because 2 months ago Bindi gave birth 3 beautiful puppies, i love them!!! so now we have 10 pets hihi :)
I love the cats and dog, because all my life i have had pets, and obviously i love my pets, every time that i get home they move their tail or say meow.
If something happened to them i would really suffer, i hope that it doesn't happen.
Marilyn

Spike and Oliver 

Pindi



No comments:

Post a Comment

postgraduate uwu

I believe that, at some point in his career, any student has thought about the idea of doing a postgraduate, or maybe not haha. well, I ha...